This year we decided to introduce all our buyers to you at the same time. That way, if you want an expert, you’ll know exactly who to turn to in which store.
Gift Ideas on display in the picture above:
- Cyber Realm – Wren McDonald
- Portraits – Jasper Krabbé
- Man Made: The Art of Male Grooming – Dan Jones
- Fantastic Man – Jop van Bennekom and Gert Jonkers
- Crucial Interventions – Richard Barnett
- Brooklyn Street Style: The No Rules Guide to Fashion – Anya Sacharow and Shawn Dahl
- The Finest Menswear in the World: The Craftsmanship of Luxury – Simon Crompton
- That Dog That Nino Didn’t Have ( Het hondje dat Nino niet had ) – Edward van de Vendel
- The Pot Book – Edmund de Waal and Claudia Clare
- Toilet Paper, volume II – Maurizio Cattelan and Pierpaolo Ferrari
What books from the list above do you want to highlight?
“The Pot Book. This is just a stunning book on ceramics, and now available in paperback. It features classic works but also designs from quite a few modern artists, too.
“Crucial Interventions by Richard Barnett, from the same makers as The Sick Rose. It is filled with very beautiful illustrations of the evolution of surgery. A really well-designed book, too.”
What soon-to-be-released title do people need to pre-order?
More buyers with their gift ideas will be presented on the blog every day. An overview post can be found here.